Welcome to the new website for Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)! As we move through the spring semester we want students to be aware of some exciting new initiatives that CAPS is offering to foster good mental health for all our students at UC Merced. Check out the following:
- Well Track—will launch soon! An interactive online program that helps you work on depression, anxiety, stress management and time management at your own pace from your phone or computer
- Anxiety/Stress Management drop-in group meets weekly
- Take Heart –a weekly skills group to feel more in control of emotions and/or relationships
- Graduate Student Support Group meets weekly
- Support group for students dealing with immigration/legal status issues
- Relaxation Station—a biofeedback program that teaches you how to calm down your mind and your body when you feel stressed
- Self-help library of resources section on our website
Please call CAPS at 209-228-4266 to find out more about any of these programs, or drop by our office on the first floor of the HR Reddy Health Center located on the side of the Gallo Recreation Center.
Make this your best semester ever through being your best self psychologically!