Skip to content Skip to navigation
Division of Student Affairs

Off Campus Referrals

Students may wish to consult other mental health providers outside of CAPS. If you wish to find a mental health provider, here is information on how to go about finding a quality mental health professional. 

Finding Mental Health Treatment